A premium Event Supplier that does things differently. They push the boundaries and deliver creativity to match the brand values and integrity of each and every client. Their capabilities and proficiency allows them to provide exceptional and innovative event solutions on a major scale across multiple events throughout the year.
Purpose of the role is to plan, facilitate and implement an operation that delivers a premium experience to all clients ensuring operational quality and excellence is maintained. With numerous private clients around the M25 our client is looking for an exceptional candidate to join their lively team. Additionally, they will need to have great knowledge of the event equipment hire industry.
- To assist the Managing Director in the management and execution of the company operations
- Assist in the management of all third party relationships to ensure that the partnership is maximised
- Assist in the implementation of SOP and SLA manuals throughout the hire operation
- Advise and ensure all partners are compliant with Health & Safety regulations
- Assist in assessing market trends to identify new commercial opportunities developing business cases and realise benefits
- To ensure that employee payroll is kept within the operating targets as set
- To react quickly and efficiently to clients requests and changes in function arrangements and complaints and ensure these are carried out
Get in touch today with your current CV if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.