**EACH OF OUR PROPERTIES ARE FULLY ACCREDITED BY THE UNIVERSITY ON COMPLETION**
**THE UNIVERSITY ACCEPT MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES AND DO NOT CHARGE THE LANDLORD ANY REFERENCING FEES WHATSOVER**
PROJECT OVERVIEW – 4 BED & 1 ENSUITE BATHROOM AND 2 COMMUNAL
Total Projects from: £177,550 (costed below)
– Initial Bricks and mortar purchase price
– Contingency to allow for stamp duty, legal and survey costs
– Conversion costs (including furniture, flooring)
The shortage of quality compliant student units added to our marketing strategy vertically guarantees the rentability of these and all our properties. Our model produces sought after comfortably sized student accommodation furbished to the highest standard. They include full student furniture packs, wi-fi and hard wired – high speed internet. Large fully equipped common areas and new high quality multiple bathrooms.
Total Cash outlay circa: £91,300
Rental Income net of water, gas, electricity: £18,980.00 per annum
Management – £2,106.00
Mortgage – £2932.50
Net Income – £13,941.50
NET RETURN ON INVESTMENT: 15.26% per annum
*** Commercial refinance available after 6-12 months based on a revaluation including the business element of the unit. This increases net return on cash invested to approx. 23.72% per annum (depending on the new valuation figure) ***
Lancaster has unique benefits to the landlord and tenants alike
Lancaster University is one of Britain’s most sought after Universities.
Lancaster has a 17,000 student body including Cumbria campus and the teaching hospital.
– There is a huge shortfall in compliant student accommodation in this area.
– From second year onwards all, students locate to the city centre as the University is basically sited in the middle of an enormous field in a very rural area.The only facilities here are campus based and run by the University.
All the real student facilities, including the student union buildings and bars are based in the city centre.
– The University buses run every 5 minutes to and from the city centre throughout term times
– City centre is also the site for the Cumbria University campus and Lancaster University teaching hospital. Therefore, our sites are all based in and around city centre locations. This has the added advantage of making them attractive to backup professional tenants as all the short term contract work is also based in or accessible from the city centre.
Lancaster Council are very proud of the university. Student life is encouraged as it is one of the main sources of income for the city.
Lancaster is a modern city with a thriving Arts scene, busy nightlife and is the gateway to the Lake District, this offers not only investment returns but good prospects for capital growth due to city centre locations.
contact Yvette on 0161 230 3367 for further information